School Integration Programs
Study Abroad United Kingdom can organise for groups of students to study in an English school.
Our school integration programs are available throughout the academic year.
School integration programs last for 1 or 2 weeks. Students must be aged 14 to 16 to participate in the school integration program.
We can only accept group bookings for our school integration programs. We require a minimum of 15 exchange students per group.
Our school integration programs include:
- Full board host family accommodation (breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal)
- English language tuition in a school in the United Kingdom
- - closed classes for groups of exchange students for five days a week in the mornings
- - 2½ hours of English language tuition five days a week
- - placement testing and classes according to ability for large groups
- - qualified English language teachers
- - final examination and report
- - certificate of achievement
- Integration into a school in the United Kingdom
- - integrated classes with British pupils for four days a week in the afternoon
- - qualified English school teachers
- - integrated classes in practical, artistic and sports based subjects
- Free local travel pass for school journeys
- Services of a student coordinator
- One half day excursion per week