General English (For Students Ages 18 +)
Study Abroad UK offers general English language courses at English language colleges in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Oxford and York.
Students can study any time of year. New classes start every week on any Monday all year round.
Students can study for any number of weeks. Students can study for a minimum of 1 week. Students can study for a maximum of 52 weeks.
Our general English program will help students:
- improve reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- increase English vocabulary, pronunciation and fluency
- gain confidence with the English language
All general English language program include:
- Host family accommodation or shared student apartment
- Enrolment in an English language college and fees
- Student card that gives students discounts in local cinemas, shops, restaurants and on public transport
- 15 hours English language tuition a week in small classes
- Student handbook and pre-departure materials
- Documents to help visa applications
- Free airport transfers
- Contact with other students from all over the world