Study Abroad United Kingdom can organise a range of sports, arts, leisure or recreational programs.
Our activity programs are individual programs especially designed to meet your requirements. The duration of programs are negotiable and are available all year round.
The age of students on arrival in the United Kingdom depends on the nature of the activity, but can range from 14 to 25.
Our activity programs vary according to requirements, but usually include:
- Full board host family accommodation (breakfast, packed lunch, evening meal)
- Enrolment in a local college/club/society, etc
- Student handbook and pre-departure materials
- Documents to help with visa applications
- Free airport transfers on designated dates
- Free local travel pass for journeys to activity venue
- Services of a student coordinator
- Welcome and (if appropriate) farewell orientations
- Contact with other exchange students from around the world
- One excursion/activity per month