Cambridge First Certificate In English (For Students Aged 18 +)
Study Abroad UK offers Cambridge First Certificate in English programs at English language colleges in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Oxford and York. This program will help students prepare for the Cambridge First Certificate in English.
Students can study any time of year. New classes start every week on any Monday all year round.
Students can study for any number of weeks. However, we strongly recommend that students study for at least 10 weeks before taking Cambridge exams.
Our Cambridge First Certificate in English program will help students:
- improve their English writing, listening and speaking skills
- prepare for the Cambridge First Certificate in English exam
- take practice exam papers
- improve exam and study techniques
All Cambridge First Certificate in English programs include:
- Host family accommodation or shared student apartment
- Enrolment in an English language college and fees
- Student card that gives students discounts in local cinemas, shops, restaurants and public transport
- 15 hours of English language tuition a week in small classes
- Student handbook and pre-departure materials
- Documents to help visa applications
- Free airport transfers
- Contact with other students from all over the world