Business English (For Students Aged 18 +)
Study Abroad UK offers Business English programs at English language colleges in London.
Our Business English program will help students to develop the English language skills needed to succeed in business. The program will also help students prepare for Certificate in Business English examinations.
Students can study any time of year. New classes start every week on any Monday all year round.
This is a 12 week course and students study for 12 weeks.
Our Business English program will help students:
- improve English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills within the business field
- increase business related English vocabulary
- prepare for the Certificate in Business English exam
- become familiar with the Business English exam
- improve exam technique
All Business English programs include:
- Host family accommodation or shared student apartment
- Enrolment in an English language college and fees
- Student card that gives students discounts in local cinemas, shops, restaurants and on public transport
- 15 hours of Business English language tuition a week in small classes
- Student handbook and pre-departure materials
- Documents to help visa applications
- Free airport transfers
- Contact with other students from all over the world