English For Lawyers (For Students Aged 18 +)
Study Abroad UK offers English for Lawyers programs at English language schools in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Oxford and York. This program will help students develop the English language skills used in national and international law.
Students can study any time of year. New classes start on the first Monday of every month all year round.
This is a 2 week course and students study for 2 weeks.
Our English for Lawyers program will help students:
- improve their English reading, writing, speaking and listening skills within the context of national and international law
- understand topics related to legal practice
- develop English language and communication skills used in legal environments
- gain confidence when using legal English
All English for Lawyers programs include:
- Host family accommodation or shared student apartment
- Enrolment in an English language college and fees
- Student card that gives students discounts in local cinemas, shops, restaurants and on public transport
- 15 hours of English language tuition a week in small classes
- Student handbook and pre-departure materials
- Documents to help visa applications
- Free airport transfers
- Contact with other students from all over the world